RT.X2 Native HDV 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing

• Hallo Canopus

....... es drängt beim 2.0 Plug In .. die schlafen nixe....
    die NAB wirft ihre Schatten voraus, in den Press-Releases mit echten Terminankündigungen ..available in May 2006

http://www.matrox.com/video/press/releases/rtx2.cfm
    http://www.matrox.com/video/products/rtx2/home.cfm

• Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing
    • Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component input and output
    • Full-resolution HD monitoring on an inexpensive flat panel display via independent DVI output

• Hallo Hans,

...drübergestolpert...>>> Quelle darf ich Dir aber nicht verraten ;)

-----------------------
    The Matrox RT.X2 works with Native HDV in long GOP MPEG 2.
    It can do about 2 Streams in Real time with Dual AMD Opteron Processors.
    Even with Xeons it is not able to do this (according to Matrox).It also does not have support for P2, DVCProHD , Varicam, XD CAM or JVC ProHDV. The RT.X 2 cannot capture HDV via firewire into their MPEG2 I frame codec, If you want to capture HDV into MPEG2 I frame you have to do it Via Component.
    The RT.X 2 does not have HardWare DVEs like the RTX100 or the full Axios. It uses fast Graphics cards like the ATI X1900XT ($500) to do any DVEs 2 D or 3D.
    This limits the number of RT streams as does the fact they do all their effects at 1920 X 1080. For instance on a Canopus NX using HQ format I can do 6 2D layers of Picture in Picture, the same system only does 2 layers of MPEG2 I frame with the RT.X2.
    -------------------------

Beste Grüße,

Thomas

• Zitat

The Matrox RT.X2 works with Native HDV in long GOP MPEG 2.
    It can do about 2 Streams in Real time with Dual AMD Opteron Processors.
    Even with Xeons it is not able to do this (according to Matrox).It also does not have support for P2, DVCProHD , Varicam, XD CAM or JVC ProHDV.

Na super!
    Und kürzlich hatte ich noch gelesen, das AfterEffects und AMD garnicht gut können.
    Ist die RT.X2 dann »nur« für Premiere Pro 2-Only-User?